Real Techniques Tapered Cheek Makeup Brush
Real Techniques Tapered Cheek Makeup Brush has small, tapered bristles that precisely apply a pop of color for a natural flush. Looking for targeted blush application? You have found it here!
Apply, blend, and build color to enhance and add depth to your face. Perfect brush for blush, highlighter, and contour. Pro tip – apply blush to the high point of your cheeks rather than the apple to get a lifted effect on your face! High, targeted application is in, so follow that same rule with all your finishing products! The precision head allows for buildable coverage so you can create your ideal shade. Solves for sallow, tired skin by adding depth to your finish. You will be left with a soft, natural glow sure to make others notice your shine. Swirl and buff liquid, cream, or powder products onto the skin in a circular motion to blend. Can also dip the tapered cheek brush into product and gently pat on the face to build precision definition. This brush is made of UltraPlush™ synthetic hand-cut bristles, is vegan, and is cruelty free.
- The Real Techniques Tapered Cheek Makeup Brush has a precision brush head that allows for buildable coverage
- The RT 449 brush is perfect for creating a soft, natural glow finish
- Best used with liquid, cream, or powder blush, contour, and highlighter
- The small, tapered bristles are perfect for targeted depth and to add color
- Easy to clean with Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel or Spray
- Extended aluminum ferrules that are lightweight, easy to use, and color coded
- Long Lasting Makeup Application
- Provides flawless results
- 100% Cruelty Free and Vegan
- UltraPlush™ synthetic hand-cut bristles
How To Use
- Swirl and buff liquid, cream, or powder products onto the skin in a circular motion to blend. Can also dip the tapered cheek brush into product and gently pat on the face to build precision definition.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance
- Clean weekly with our Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel and Spray for improved brush performance.